Understanding VC Terms, Valuation & Post Investment Phase
This course created and brought to you by RWTH Aachen University – Germany covers everything about understanding Venture Capitals and guide on getting money for your start-up. In addition to why and how to choose a venture capital, the course also discusses and explains the different types of VC, terms, what to expect, how to approach, business valuation, exit strategy amongst so much more.
Some of the experts to expect in this premium course in no particular order includes but not limited to:
- Alireza Masrour, Managing Partner, Plug & Play Ventures,
- Benedict Evans, Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- Ethan Prater, Business Angel
- Gus Warren, Co-Founder and COO, Disconnect
- Jan Kemper, Chief Financial Officer, Zalando
- Kevin Talbot, Managing Partner, Relay Ventures
- Zhalisa Clarke, Director of Business Development and Partnerships, Udacity
- Amongst several others
Register today to learn the right ways and strategies of getting money for your start up.
- Lectures 28
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 Days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 87
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Now That You Have Seen The Terms, What Next?
- What Is A Fair Valuation For Your Company?
- Aswath Damodaran – Valuation – “Talks at Google”
- The Term Sheet – Introduction
- New Institutional Economics – Why Do Term Sheets Exist?
- The Principal Agent Theory
- Economic Terms: Stocks
- Economic Terms: The Price Term
- Economic Terms: The Capitalization Table
- Economic Terms: Vesting
- Economic Terms: Liquidation Preference
- Economic Terms: Anti-Dilution Protection
The Term Sheet - Control Terms and Recap
The Post-Investment Phase